Manage the Web. Protect your network. Web 2.0 has changed how companies use the Internet. Through sites like Facebook and LinkedIn, employees are creating content and in moments, sharing it with thousands of others
Proxy-free threat protection from the world’s largest threat detection network.
Websense® Web Security blocks web threats to reduce malware infections, decrease help desk incidents and free up valuable IT resources. It has more than 100 security and filtering categories, hundreds of web application and protocol controls, and 60-plus reports with customization and role-based access. You can easily upgrade to Web Security Gateway when desired to get social media controls, SSL inspection, data loss prevention (DLP) and inline, real-time security from Websense ACE (Advanced Classification Engine).
- Real-time security updates from the Websense ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud help defend against advanced malware, blended threats and spam.
- Video controls protect network resources, provide custom allow/deny filters, enable YouTube educational videos, and provide control over viral, entertainment and surveillance videos.
- Network port monitoring with application and protocol controls provides control for hundreds applications and protocols.
- Robust reporting includes more than 60 pre-defined reports that can be easily customized.
- Simplifies provisioning and enables role-based reporting and real-time monitoring. Includes more than 60 pre-defined reports, many easily customizable reports and administrative alerts.
- Web Security and Filtering: Over 100 categories including security, productivity and bandwidth with real-time security updates from the Websense ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud.
- Video Controls: Protect network resources, provide custom allow/deny filters, enable YouTube educational videos, and provide control over viral, entertainment and surveillance videos.
- Social Web Controls: Manage use of Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media websites through highly granular rules. For example, you can allow Facebook access but prohibit posting content or playing games; or allow access to LinkedIn, but prevent job searches.
- Remote User Connectivity: Websense Authentication Service provides transparent, clientless authentication of office and roaming users who connect to Websense cloud infrastructure from multiple systems.
- Advanced Application Controls: Network Agent provides port monitoring and control for hundreds of applications and protocols outside of proxy analysis.