SentinelOne- Next Generation EndPoint Protection
Next generation endpoint protection is here. Blue Secure’s SentinelOne solutions stop advanced malware and deliver real-time endpoint forensics to provide comprehensive protection of Windows, OS X, and mobile devices. Endpoint Protection Organisations have traditionally relied on static methods to protect corporate endpoints (desktops, laptops, and servers) from malware attacks.
Since attackers can automatically generate and tailor malware for specific targets, it is futile to use signature based methods to verify if a file is malicious or not. Blue Secure SentinelOne’s approach focuses on the actual core of malware, its behavior, which cannot change as easily as its hash or other static indicators. SentinelOne solutions identify malicious behavior in real time during malware execution and provides full visibility of applications or processes running on endpoints.
A comprehensive next generation endpoint protection solution needs to profile, track, assemble a context and identify malicious patterns of behaviors across the entire malware lifecycle in real time.
Complete live system monitoring is one of the core pillars of a Next Generation Endpoint Protection Platform. Effective protection against modern, sophisticated threats requires a disruptive innovation in the way threats are detected, blocked, mitigated, remediated, and analyzed. With Blue Secure’s SentinelOne’s next generation endpoint protection solution, it needs to stand on its own to secure endpoints against both legacy and advanced threats. Next generation endpoint protection has surpassed the protection capabilities of existing legacy, signature based solutions.
- Dynamic exploit detection – anti-exploit capabilities detect and prevent application and memory-based exploits based on the techniques themselves without relying on static measures.
- Dynamic execution inspection – continuously monitors endpoints to detect unknown threats.
- Real-time forensics – graphical reports deliver sandbox equivalent investigative capabilities generated during attacks.
- Automated mitigation – fully automates remediation and threat removal.
- Auto Immune – instantly shares new threat intelligence across endpoints to prevent reinfection.
- Whitelisting – easily specify safe apps and instantly blacklist malicious ones.
- Seamless integration – offload indicators using industry standard formats (CEF, STIX, OpenIOC) to seamlessly integrate with SIEMs, firewalls, and leading network security solutions.
- Works with existing corporate AV – rapidly deploy alongside leading corporate antivirus solutions.
- Cloud intelligence – leverages up to the minute cloud intelligence and select reputation services to proactively block known threats
- Remediation – Restores endpoints to a trusted state – effectively reversing malware driven modifications.
- Pc – Monitors activity at all times without slowing performance.
- Monitor – Detects, predicts, blocks, and removes threats in real time.
- Threats – Lowers costs with a faster, fully automated threat response.
- Automated threat – Correlates and shares threat data to improve security.
- Improve security – Supports all major platforms to ensure universal protection.