FireEye as a Service
At Blue Secure, We offer a variety of technology and service purchase options, depending on your preference for capitalizing costs up front or operationalising expenses over time. You can also scale up or down, as your needs change.
With FireEye as a Service, you have a trusted partner providing powerful technology, actionable intelligence, and skilled expertise as a fully managed service focused on advanced threat prevention. For organisations with an existing security operations center or MSSP, our co-managed model adds a fully managed service around advanced threat protection, with FireEye Threat Prevention technology, intelligence, and skilled security expertise.
Your adversaries are people: creative, nimble and persistent. They create new malware, probe for vulnerabilities and vary exploit tactics until they gain entry. Once inside, they cover their tracks and wait patiently, assembling a toolkit and formulating an attack plan over time as they watch and learn about your employees and your network.
Technology alone will not defeat a determined attacker. You need the world’s top security experts monitoring your network and systems around the clock with the industry’s most advanced technology platform and the latest curated intelligence from around the world. With this combination you can detect, prevent, analyze and resolve security incidents in a fraction of the time compared to conventional approaches.
- Powerful Defense: FireEye technologies, which perform 50 billion+ virtual machine analyses and process 400,000 unique malware samples each day, are deployed in your environment. Millions of sensors collecting new intelligence around the globe are then layered with rich contextual intelligence and are updated into your FireEye ecosystem every 60 minutes, providing a powerful detection and prevention defense.
- Expert Monitoring and Investigation: The FireEye team of expert threat analysts monitors your networks and endpoints 24×7, applying the latest intelligence and proprietary methodologies to look for signs of compromise. When a potential compromise is detected, the team performs an in-depth analysis on affected systems to confirm the attack.
- Answers, Not Alerts: FireEye analysts leverage system and network forensics on live systems to investigate, classify, and analyze the risk in real time. Detailed reports on exactly what happened and recommendations on how to contain the threat are immediately provided.
- Immediate Containment When data theft or lateral movement is imminent, FireEye’s containment feature makes it possible to react immediately by quarantining affected hosts, whether they are on or off your corporate network, significantly reducing or eliminating the consequences of a breach.
- Incident Response: Quickly engage expert incident responders, when needed, to investigate breaches, re-secure your network, remediate technical damage and assess the business impact so you can make prompt and accurate disclosure, if necessary.
- Continuous Improvement: Get personalized threat profiles that provide unique insight into your organization’s specific risks. Who targets you and others in your industry? How, and why? Knowing these answers enables you evolve your capabilities and defenses to meet future challenges.
- Global Security as a Service Centers: FireEye has audited SOC facilities in strategic locations in North America, Europe, and Asia. FireEye is Safe Harbor Certified, helping you meet your compliance requirements.
Benefits of FireEye as a Service
Continuous monitoring by experts
- Monitor networks and endpoints 24×7 using proprietary methods to actively hunt for signs of compromise
- Apply the latest intelligence, updated every hour from millions of globally-deployed sensors
Answers, not alerts
- Leverage system and network forensics on live systems to investigate, classify, and analyze risks
- Receive detailed reports on confirmed threats, with recommendations for how to respond
Reduce the consequences of a breach
- React immediately by quarantining affected hosts, even if endpoints are off the corporate network
- Quickly engage expert incident responders, when needed, to investigate, re-secure, and remediate