Discover, Monitor, Protect From tarnished brand reputation and loss of customer confidence, to penalties and fines from regulators, the adverse impact of a data breach are clear. What isn’t so clear is how to keep tabs on confidential data without getting in the way of business.
Unified Data Loss Prevention for Gateways, Endpoints and Discovery
From tarnished brand reputation to regulatory fines, the adverse impacts of data breaches are clear. Just a single incident of data loss can erode a business’s competitive advantage, weaken consumer confidence, and result in fines or penalties from regulators. The problem is further exacerbated with rapid proliferation of mobile computing devices, widespread use of peripheral devices, and easy access to file-sharing software — all increasing the opportunity for data loss and theft.
- Websense TRITON™ Unified Security Center provides a single intuitive, web-based interface for management and reporting of Websense web, email and data security solutions. It includes more than 55 built-in reports, policy wizards, configuration templates and more.
- The Websense difference: DICE (Data Identification & Classification Engine) The combination of rich classifiers with real-time contextual awareness of user, data and destination provides high accuracy and consistent data loss prevention throughout the TRITON architecture. DICE is ubiquitous for discovery, gateways and endpoints with policy management from a single console.
- More than 1700 policies and templates help identify and protect sensitive information.
- More than 1,100 pre-defined content classifiers identify types of sensitive information.
- Detects unusual behavior, such as small amounts of confidential data being sent over multiple communications channels, or over an extended period of time.
- Optical character recognition (OCR) identifies sensitive data embedded within images and prevents loss.
- Flexible deployment options include built-in web proxy and integration with third-party web proxies.
- Websense® Data Security Suite contains three modules — Data Security Gateway, Data Discover, and Data Endpoint — that can help manage the risk of losing your data to malicious users or accidental misuse. Each module can be licensed separately if you plan to start with one capability and later expand to others.